There are posts frequently on the discussion boards about people that have bought an Echo and don't use it, as they don't know what to do with it. It think that it is sometimes a challenge with this incredible multi-faceted device. It can do so many things that it is hard to pin-point one specific use. On top of that, some of the use-cases require additional setup (think home automation), which some people don't think of.
Well, dear reader, many of these topics have been covered here. A friend said it would be smart to put together an article that points to all these use cases.
So here it is, all in one place. Links to articles about getting the most of Alexa through-out your home!
- Listening to music, and what options you have.
- In the Kitchen
- In the Bedroom
- Using Home Automation around your entire house.
- If you have children, make the Echo kid-proof.
- Protecting your privacy.
- Customizing your Flash Briefing.
- Changing the wakeword. How does "Computer, what time is it?" sound?
- Adding more functionality with Top Skills and Workout Skills
I hope these links point you to the many uses of this wonderful little device.